Do you like music and your passion is to convince others?
Solfeg.io is searching for a sales manager
Come work at Solfeg.io - a tech company that helps thousands of children learn music and develop their talents. You will help our clients explore Solgeg.io, organise training sessions, help teachers with suggestions, compile usage statistics, and, based on that and teacher reviews, will offer Solfeg.io to school principals and regional leaders.
What we're looking for
- excellent communication skills, finished music school (or equivalent education).
- true interest in pedagogy and pedagogical education (can be a student)
- you like to do phone calls
- fluent in English
Advantage if you have
- experience in sales
- experience in work abroad
- a well-paid job which provides a sense of satisfaction and fulfilment.
- friendly and creative team in a quickly growing company with a modern approach to working hours.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to anneli (at) solfeg.io with your introduction and CV attached.
This job application is open on
If selected, you will be working from home
This is a flexible position which means you can combine it with studies or other work (for example teaching music in school).