Do you want to make engaging educational content for thousands of music students all over the world?
Solfeg.io is looking for a full-time educational content producer.
Your skills and competencies:
- excellent knowledge of written English;
- ability to write engaging music education-related posts and exercises;
- former practical work experience with students in the music education sphere;
- excellent knowledge in music theory and music history;
- ability to effectively connect and communicate with people;
- ability to be adaptive, creative and innovative.
You will have an advantage if you have:
- design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator);
- interest in innovative teaching methods;
- interest in technology and artificial intelligence tools.
What can we offer you?
- dynamic everyday work life in a startup company that improves critical thinking and decision-making skills;
- flexible work schedule and the ability to work from home;
- highly competent and inspiring team of colleagues;
- competitive salary.
Send an Email
If you are interested, send your CV to toms (at) solfeg.io and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
This vacancy will be open until we will have found a suitable candidate.
A beautiful office in Riga Center and ability to work from home.
This is a full time vacancy, but we don't count the hours - we look at the results.