- onboarding new teachers onto our product via email or call;
- managing and maintaining communication with existing users and key accounts;
- selling and upselling our premium plans to schools and music teachers;
- building an online community of music teachers;
- and other things that you see fit to increase customer happiness.
- experience in sales and customer support;
- ability to hold an engaging conversation and sell a product;
- excellent written and spoken English as our customer base is mainly from the US.
Bonus points for:
- experience in selling to educational institutions like schools, universities, etc.;
- any skills in music - playing an instrument, studying at a music school, singing in a choir, etc.
Send an Email
If you are interested, send your CV to toms (at) solfeg.io and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
This vacancy will be open until we will have found a suitable candidate.
A beautiful office in Riga Center and ability to work from home.
This is a full time vacancy, but we don't count the hours - we look at the results.