Full-stack developer in a music education start-up
Join us in our mission to inspire millions of kids and adults to learn and play music. We are looking for full-stack software developers that will help us to build new features for our mobile and web apps.
Our product is loved by our users (our wall of love) and we want our developers to care about it as well. We build products that are meaningful and change lives. Join us!
Your skills and competencies:
- Previous experience with Vue.JS or similar tools;
- Ability to create an easy-to-grasp and sustainable code.
You will have an advantage if you have:
- Previous experience in mobile app development and/or building cross-platform mobile apps;
- Previous experience with NativeScript and TypeScript;
- Previous experience using Docker and Docker Compose for development;
- Previous experience with MySQL and PostgreSQL databases;
- Previous experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment;
- Previous experience with AWS services;
- Previous experience developing collaboratively and leading development processes using Git version control;
- Ability to create both the front-end and back-end (full stack);
- Knowledge about music, ability to play a musical instrument or experience in working with music-related software.
What can we offer you?
- flexible work schedule and the ability to work from home;
- beautiful office in center of Riga (with parking nearby);
- highly competent and inspiring team of colleagues;
- competitive salary depending on your skills;
- salary increase if key results are achieved;
- stock options for senior team members.
Send an Email
If you are interested, send your CV to toms (at) solfeg.io and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
This vacancy will be open until we will have found a suitable candidate.
A beautiful office in Riga Center and ability to work from home.
This is a full time vacancy, but we don't count the hours - we look at the results.