Digital marketer (growth hacker) in a music education start-up
Join us in our mission to inspire millions of kids and adults to learn and play music. We are looking for a digital marketer (growth hacker) that will help us to scale our mobile app globally.
We are a quickly-growing and market-proven company - Solfeg.io is used in 15000+ schools across the world. We are backed by the top education and private investors from the USA and Northern Europe. Salaries are competitive and we offer stock options for the best talent as well as growth options for the junior team members.
Our product is loved by our users (our wall of love) and we want our team members to care about it as well. We build products that are meaningful and change lives. Join us!
Your skills and competencies:
- experience with Facebook, Instagram or Google ads and remarketing;
- experience in automatization of ads or e-mail sequences;
- experience in measuring metrics and finding solutions how to improve them;
- ability to understand and work with data analytics;
- strong technical understanding in combination with creative ideas.
You will have an advantage if you have:
- experience with SEO optimisation;
- experience with Google Analytics or similar tools for analytics.
What can we offer you?
- flexible work schedule and the ability to work from home;
- beautiful office in center of Riga (with parking nearby);
- highly competent and inspiring team of colleagues;
- competitive salary depending on your skills;
- salary increase if key results are achieved;
- stock options for senior team members.
Send an Email
If you are interested, send your CV to toms (at) solfeg.io and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
This vacancy will be open until we will have found a suitable candidate.
A beautiful office in Riga Center and ability to work from home.
This is a full time vacancy, but we don't count the hours - we look at the results.