We are looking for a Customer Success & Sales Manager that will help us to nurture and build relationships with our clients.
- onboarding new teachers onto our product via email or call;
- managing and maintaining communication with existing users and key accounts;
- selling and upselling our premium plans to schools and music teachers;
- building an online community for music teachers that use Solfeg.io;
- and other things that you see fit to increase customer happiness.
- experience in sales and customer support;
- ability to hold an engaging conversation and sell a product at the right moment;
- excellent written and spoken English as our customer base is mainly from the US.
Bonus points for:
- experience in selling to educational institutions like schools, universities, etc.;
- any skills in music - playing an instrument, studying at a music school, singing in a choir, etc.
- Startup working environment with the ability to grow together with the company;
- A flexible work schedule. We don't count the hours - we look at the results;
- A great company culture where every voice counts;
- Office in the city center, remote working possible.